PACKAGE ITINERARY FOR
“Jaisalmer tour package from Jaipur”
The city of Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and is connected with Jaisalmer via road, trains and flights. Our below suggest tour itineraries for Jaisalmer tour packages from Jaipur will provide a complete overview of how you can plan a trip to Jaisalmer via Jaipur.
Tour itinerary 1: Jaisalmer Tour from Jaipur (Via road)
Tour plan for day 1:
- Leave for Jaisalmer from Jaipur, around 8-9 am, as the distance between Jaipur & Jaisalmer is 560 km, and it’s a 10-11 hour drive.
- On route, you can plan a 2-3 hour stop at Ajmer (tour of Ajmer Sharif Dargah), ar Jodhpur for a tour of Umaid Bhawan Palace & Mehrangarh Fort.
- By night, around 10 pm or midnight, you will check-in at your Jaisalmer city hotel.
Tour plan for day 2:
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will first visit the mansions of Jaisalmer Golden Fort, such as Patwon Haveli, Salim Singh Haveli, & more.
- From 2-3 pm, you can plan your lunch anywhere in the city and by 3:30 you will check out of the hotel.
- By 4 pm, we will leave for Sam sand dune, desert area, which is 45 mins drive from Jaisalmer.
- Here first, you will check-in at the desert camp, where a Swiss tent is booked for you.
- Later from 5 pm to 7 pm, you will enjoy the desert safari on camel or jeep, along with musical program at the desert camp from 7-9 pm.
- The dinner will be served at the camp (complimentary) & overnight stay will be at the camp.
Tour plan for day 3:
- After the morning breakfast at the camp, we will leave for Jaisalmer for a half day city tour, and visit sites like:
- – Vyaas Chatri, Bada Bagh, Gadisar lake, and & local bazaars.
- By 2 pm, we will leave for Jaipur and will reach by midnight
- Note: You can plan to stay at the hotel on day 3, and leave next day for Jaipur.
Our starting fare for this tour package (3 days/ 2 nights):
- Rs 10,500 per person all inclusive of budget hotel/ camp and complete transportation from Jaipur to Jaipur.
- Rs 12,500 per person all inclusive of deluxe hotel/ camp and complete transportation from Jaipur to Jaipur.
- Rs 15,500 per person all inclusive of star rated hotel/ camp and complete transportation from Jaipur to Jaipur.
- Rs 18,500 per person all inclusive of luxury hotel/ camp and complete transportation from Jaipur to Jaipur.
Our suggested hotel in Jaisalmer:
- Suryagarh (Luxury)
- Fort Rajwada (star rated)
- Golden Haveli (star rated)
- Heritage Inn (budget)
Our suggested desert camps in Sam desert:
- Royal desert camp (star rated)
- Rajputana Desert Camp (semi-budget)
- Dangri desert camp (star rated)
- Majestic desert camp (budget)
Inclusions of this package are:
- AC Cab with the driver from picking up in Jaipur on day 1 to drop in Jaipur on day 3
- 1-night stay at Jaisalmer Hotel (day 1)
- 1 night stay at the desert camp (day 2)
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel & camp
- Complimentary dinner at the camp.
- Desert Safari tour in Jeep or camel (your choice) on Day 2.
- Jaisalmer city sightseeing tour in AC Cab with a local driver.
Exclusions of this package are:
- Entry tickets at the tourist sites in Jaisalmer
Note: From 2017, Jaisalmer Airport is now open for public, and spice jet is offering direct flights from Jaipur to Jaisalmer (round trip).